I experienced my very first adventure to Babies R Us! OMG...TMI! (for those that don't know - that translates to "Oh my God! Too much information!") My friend Laurie (for those of you following the blog - she is one of Kathryn's BFF's mom) was kind enough to help me navigate through this foreign land since she's already registered (Katelyn is due in June). THERE IS SO MUCH STUFF! And fifty brands for every item! Who knew a baby needed her own bottle warmer? And microwave sterilizer? And a car seat that will only last you a few months before you have to use another $250 car seat? And don't forget the warmer for the baby wipes because using a cold wipe is just unacceptable! I was exhausted by the end of that experience and my feet were killing me (and I wasn't even wearing heels!).
I really showed my ignorance when we got to the bedding department! I saw these crib sheets that were adorable and matched Kathryn's bumper. I asked Laurie where I could find the thread count on the package? Before laughing hysterically at me, she looked down at her belly and said, "Katelyn, I don't know if you're going to be able to be friends with Kathryn. I think she's going to be a little high-maintenance!".
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
High maintenance? Hello?!?!?!? She's already got a personal jeweler on staff! (Shh...don't tell her Daddy!) What a hilarious post!
Girl! You are SO funny. Did you decide on ANYthing? Really enjoy your postings and watching you grow (sorry)!
"Mama Morty"
Post a Comment