Monday, August 18, 2008

Our little supermodel










The past 7 weeks have flown by...I can't believe I'm half way done with my maternity leave! Every day has presented its own joys and challenges. Like right now - Kathryn is playing what we like to call "Drop the Paci". It never fails - while I'm trying to get something done she spits the pacifier out of her mouth and screams for me to come get it and put it back in. FUN for Kathryn - not so much for Mommy!
Last week she smiled at me while I was reading to her and my heart melted. She's giggling and cooing...and is staying up more hours during the day (almost all day) and sleeping three hour stretches at night between feedings.
These are pictures we recently had professionally done - what a NIGHTMARE! It's not easy to time out when a 6 week old baby is going to be in a good mood and unfortunately we got it wrong! But none the less, we got some cute shots. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Maria she just keeps getting more beautiful with every new picture!! I'm so glad that you are having such a wonderful time with her. Enjoy girl because time flies by so quickly.

Jennifer (Parker) King

Shayne & Jason said...

She is so cute and tiny. Are you sure that kid is eating enough :)? Guess she's just built like her Mommy.
Still not sure who she looks like though.
Continue to enjoy your time with her. I hear they grow up very fast.
love ya - shayne

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Cherish this time with her. It doesn't get much sweeter than right now.

Hugs to you -
Granny Ninny