Finally...I have pictures of the nursery! Now all we need is a baby...which should come soon enough. Our doctor told me yesterday I've officially begun the first stage of labor! Kathryn is 6.5 lbs...head full of hair...and wouldn't sit still for the camera (sonogram). Oh Baby!
I have to "brag" on my dear friend Holly who has monogrammed almost every baby blanket and receiving blanket of Kathryn's. You might notice the green pillow on the pink chair that has Kathryn's initials on it...Holly did that too! In fact, she also made me an adorable mother's bracelet with the baby's name on it and even made Kathryn her very own baby bracelet (that is too precious!). These make great gifts for baby, mom and even grandmothers. Just below you'll see Kathryn's little bracelet and my Mom's with all of her grandchildren's names on it. If you're interested - check out Holly's website at fancyfoxdesigns.com.
1 comment:
Kathryn's room is absolutely adorable! She is a very lucky little girl. I am so excited for you and your family!
Post a Comment