
At three months, I was already sporting a "baby bump". Milton thinks my belly is the funniest and cutest thing (which I guess is good for me!). I started to show pretty early on in the pregnancy - and was ready to strike any woman who told me, "I didn't start wearing maternity clothes until I was six or seven months!". Well, excuse me! Have you seen this baby's father? He's not what you would call "petite" and I'm a Greek girl with Greek genes so I can only imagine that I'll pack on the lbs quick and often!
In fact, at our last doctor's visit - he was reviewing our test results and chart and said, "OH MY!" to which I freaked out. His "OH MY" was in reference to the baby's size! He said, "we're having a big one! She's already in the 70th percentile!" My brother got a kick out of that as well. My nephew Aaron (who is 4 months old) is the biggest kid I've ever seen! Michael said, "Aaron can be left tackle and Kathryn can be right tackle!". I guess I may have to give up on the ballet shoes and buy Kathryn a helmet and shoulder pads? (NEVER!)
1 comment:
Aren't you just precious! Need more recent ones of growing Kathryn!
Post a Comment