So much has happened since the last time my Mommy "blogged". Let's see...I was a dalmation for Halloween (a pretty darn cute one too, I might add!). I had a great Thanksgiving with my family. We ate the traditional Thanksgiving feast just like the pilgrims did...pastichio, dolmades, mousaka, feta and olives! Well, everyone else ate that - I had milk!
I'm getting bigger every week - I'm now 5 months old and I weigh 13.5 lbs! My doctor says I'm in the 5th percentil for weight and height and will more than likely be a "shrimp" like my Mommy!
The best news recently is that I sleep for 12 hours at night! Yep...my Mommy and Daddy are SO happy with me because they don't have to get up in the middle of the night anymore and feed me (well, at least not now...who knows if I'll change my mind down the road).
All in all...life is great! I have wonderful friends from church - Nicholas, Katelyn, Georgie, Yanni and John Marco. And my Mommy and Daddy just can't get enough of me! I LOVE being the center of attention (guess who I took after?). I'll try to make sure my Mommy gets better about updating this blog. I mean, after all, it's all about ME, right?????
1 comment:
Hello?!?!?!?! Seriously time for an update! :o) Come on, SuperMommy, I know you can do it! You have great new pics to use!
Post a Comment