For nine months, I hung out in Mommy's tummy while she directed the church choir. I would hear all the church songs and when I went to church for the first time after I was born I recognized the songs! These pictures are at my 40 Day Blessing - in the Orthodox religion a mother and her baby come back to the church 40 days after the baby is born which signifies when the Virgin Mary took Jesus to the Temple 40 days after His birth (I'm pretty smart, huh?). I was a good girl at my 40 day blessing - although Mommy and Daddy were VERY nervous I was going to scream. The only "Joyful Noise" I made came out of my rear right when Father Nicholas passed me back to Mommy! AMEN! It felt good!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment